Thursday 21 February 2013

It is another night

I wonder whats with today? It is 2.58am here in Malaysia & I have the urge to update the abandon blog. Its been eventful enough of me for the past 3 months since December 2012. Parties, meetups, people & photography - hits hard on my interest. Huge change that I seen in myself, a science student losing her interest bit by bit but still trying hard to gain it all back, slowly divining into photography or art more than anything else. Craze over photography gets stronger as time goes, more photos uploaded on my facebook. I am still scratching all my heads off over everything that happened. But, it would be my best time of my life. An advantage being young - you can afford making tolerable mistakes but you just gotta stop somewhere, some time & I know I, too soon have to come to a point of my life where I have to decide what should I do for the rest of my life soon. & still exploring state :D

Hereby, I would like express my heartiest gratitudes to all those people that I had met for the past 3 months. Thank you all for your endless encouragement & motivation. 

Check out my facebook for more photos people! :) 
I wanna laugh like nobody business, be myself as tho no one is watching over everything. Photo by allisamazing ; taken during disappear here by ze Arcade Paint 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment